Kenzie began her career in massage in 2010 when she graduated from the Whistler School of Massage and Spa services, where she went straight into working at the Scandinave Spa. Since then she attended Vancouver College of Massage Therapy to upgrade her skills and become a registered therapist. During her time at school Kenzie had the chance to work with a lot of different walks of life such as the Simon Fraser University varsity swim and track teams, women with high risk pregnancies at Royal Columbian Hospital and at George Pearson, a neurological care centre, just to name a few. She is excited to work with you and adapt her massage style to your needs whatever they may be.
In her spare time Kenzie likes to play outside and take part in all that BC has to offer. As an avid trail runner, mountain biker and backcountry skier who has suffered a fair number of injures herself, she values the benefit of massage to keep you active and doing the things you love.
- Whistler School of Massage and Spa Services – 600 hour program
- Vancouver College of Massage Therapy – 3000 hour program
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC
- VCMT clinic & outreach – 2015-2017
- Scandinave Spa Whistler – 2010 – 2017
Kenzie is in love with snow science.