Kenzie began her career in massage in 2010 when she graduated from the Whistler School of Massage and Spa services, where she went straight into working at the Scandinave Spa. Since then she attended Vancouver College of Massage Therapy to upgrade her skills and become a registered therapist. During her time at school Kenzie had the chance to work with a lot of different walks of life such as the Simon Fraser University varsity swim and track teams, women with high risk pregnancies at Royal Columbian Hospital and at George Pearson, a neurological care centre, just to name a few. She is excited to work with you and adapt her massage style to your needs whatever they may be.
Kenzie has completed additional training in Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Combined Decongestive Therapy through the Vodder School. With this she is able to treat a variety of conditions including acute soft tissue injuries, concussions, lymphedema and lipedema. MLD can also be useful in preparation for surgical procedures as well as post surgery to help decrease swelling and increase healing capacity. If you have any questions please contact Kenzie directly at email@example.com
In her spare time Kenzie likes to play outside and take part in all that BC has to offer. As an avid trail runner, mountain biker and backcountry skier who has suffered a fair number of injures herself, she values the benefit of massage to keep you active and doing the things you love.
- Whistler School of Massage and Spa Services – 600 hour program
- Vancouver College of Massage Therapy – 3000 hour program
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC
- Vodder School Manual Lymphatic Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy – Basic, Therapy 1, Therapy 2, Therapy 3
- Medical Compression Garment Fitter – Juzo Compression
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation
- VCMT clinic & outreach – 2015-2017
- Scandinave Spa Whistler – 2010 – 2017
Kenzie is in love with snow science.