Kristen is a registered massage therapist with a strong intuition and passion for healing. After graduating from the Foothills College of Massage Therapy in 2003, she has primarily worked in the ski industry at helicopter and cat skiing lodges. Recently she upgraded her education in order to become registered in BC.
Kristen’s style of massage includes Swedish, deep tissue and sports massage, as well as trigger point therapy for pain relief. She enjoys variety in her work including injury rehabilitation, aiding in the relief of migraines and tension headaches, or providing relaxation treatments for stress management. Kristen’s love of her work comes through in every massage she does. Her treatments are deeply restorative, nurturing and refreshing.
Combining a love of traveling with an opportunity to further her education, she has also completed her Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India and studied Thai Massage in Thailand.
In her spare time Kristen can be found in her woodworking shop making furniture, jewelry and other wooden crafts. She also loves the outdoors and the sports that go with it, including rock climbing, biking, skiing and surfing.
- Foothills College of Massage Therapy, Calgary, 2200 hour program
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Thai Massage Practitioner
- Element Therapeutics, 2015-present
- Canadian Mountain Holidays, Massage Therapist, 2008-2015
- Chatter Creek, Massage Therapist, 2003-2008