Antoinette uses a therapeutic approach to her massage treatments, and believes in providing patients with individualized treatments to resolve underlying reasons why they may have pain and dysfunction in their bodies. Through the combination of assessment, manual therapy, education and collaboration with other health practitioners, Antoinette will assist you to reach your body’s optimal potential.
Antoinette loves spending time with her family and dogs and believes a healthy lifestyle starts outside. Antoinette spends as much time as possible outside either horseback riding, downhill skiing, kayaking, fishing or hiking, just to name a few favorites. Her one indulgence is chocolate ice cream.
- Bachelor of Physical Education from the University of Alberta
- Registered Massage Therapist Diploma from the Alberta College of Massage Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation Level 1 and 2 from the Barrel Institute
- Listening Level 1 from the Barral Institute
- Jade Hot Stone Massage Certificate
- Element Therapeutics, 2019 – present
- Complete Chiropractic and Sports Therapy Calgary, 2018 – present