Kristi is a registered massage therapist who has had a passion for health and the outdoors her whole life. She graduated from Foothills College of Massage Therapy in Calgary, and has since updated her education to be registered with the College of Massage Therapists of BC. Kristi is also a certified personal trainer with Can-Fit Pro, and obtained her certification as a registered holistic nutritionist from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. This well-rounded education gives her a better understanding of the body as a whole to better accommodate the needs of her clients.
One of Kristi’s career highlights was working with the Canadian Ski Cross team for 6 years, attending the 2010 Olympics and multiple World Championships. Her experience working with top level athletes has been very educational and a great asset to her practice. Being part of an active community like Golden has allowed Kristi to continue working with athletes of all ages, whether they are recreational or competitive.
Kristi loves to make sure you feel well educated when you leave an appointment. Having knowledge about your condition ensures proper management and prevention in the future.
In her free time, Kristi loves to be in the outdoors as much as possible, whether it’s high in the alpine or tending to her gardens at home. When the weather is not cooperating, she’s happy to be playing around in the kitchen trying out new recipes that she can put a healthy twist on!
- Foothills College of Massage Therapy, Calgary
- College of Massage Therapists of BC
- Can-Fit Pro, Certified Personal Trainer
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Element Therapeutics, Massage Therapist, 2015-present
- Balanced Bodyworks, Owner, 2009-2016
- Canadian Ski Cross Team, Massage Therapist, 2008-2014
- Chatter Creek Snow Cat Skiing, Massage Therapist, 2004-2008